Contact tracing isn't expected to reach all those exposed, but few health departments are saying how many they reach and how quickly.
- Coronavirus: Bay Area hospitalizations outpacing rest of California, which is also rising rapidly
- Mayor Libby Schaaf hits back when Trump compares Oakland to ‘living in hell’
- Oakland shootings leave one man dead, four wounded.
- Coronavirus: California landlords begin testing state eviction ban
- Alameda neighbors respond as police investigate vandalism episode
- Oakland: Illegal fireworks cause three-alarm East Oakland fire
- Contra Costa: Overnight rollover crash leaves one dead in east county
- California-based Back to Work USA hijacks rally. Is it a left-wing prank?
- Raiders warn of East Bay layoffs amid exit to Las Vegas
- Coronavirus: Costco stops selling half-sheet cakes
The map below shows the total number of coronavirus cases in the Bay Area, including...
Investigators looking into a three-alarm East Oakland fire early Sunday said it was caused by...
A's long-time ace baffles Blue Jays in his first career no-hitter in what he called...
Contra Costa judiciary 18-month postponement of trial for county assessor undermines public-official accountability.
A handful of landlords across the state are suing the stop the Judicial Council of...
Governor Gavin Newsom ordered the closure of bars in seven California counties Sunday and recommended...